Senior Living in 15350 (Muse, PA)
- 15350 scores the same as the Muse, PA average of 80.
- 15350 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15350 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Canonsburg General Hospital and Mayview State Hospital).
- There are 30 senior living facilities in the area, including Townview Health and Rehabilitation Center, Greenery Specialty Care Center (of Canonsburg), and Golden LivingCenter - South Hills.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 72 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 54 golf courses nearby, including Southpointe Golf Club, Blue/Gold Course at Lindenwood Golf Club, and Linfield National.
- There are 2 parks nearby (North Strabane Township Park and Heritage Park).
- There are 32 churches nearby, including Holy Rosary Church, St Mary Catholic Church, and Hartbauer Charles J.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $44,930, which is in the top 83% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $38,043, which is in the top 75% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $16,184, which is in the top 88% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 28.17%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15350 has a very dense population density of 8,018.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 79.31%.