Senior Living in 15351 (Nemacolin, PA)
- 15351 scores the same as the Nemacolin, PA average of 69.
- 15351 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15351 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 11 senior living facilities in the area, including Annabelle Pratt Boarding Home, Fort Mason Village, and Lasosky\'s Personal Care Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 18 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 24 golf courses nearby, including Carmichaels Golf Club, Duck Hollow Golf Club, and Mount Summit Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Wana B Park and Friendship Hill National Historic Site).
- There are 8 churches nearby, including Our Lady of Consolation, Cornerstone C & MA Church, and United Methodist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.77% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $32,617, which is in the top 97% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $24,300, which is in the top 97% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $16,388, which is in the top 88% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 14.90%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 15351 has an average population density of 825.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 78.21%.