Senior Living in 15357 (Rices Landing, PA)
- 15357 scores the same as the Rices Landing, PA average of 80.
- 15357 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15357 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Brownsville General Hospital).
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Annabelle Pratt Boarding Home, Lasosky\'s Personal Care Home, and Fort Mason Village.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 37 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 42 golf courses nearby, including Carmichaels Golf Club, Nemacolin Country Club, and Greene County Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Wana B Park)..
- There are 17 churches nearby, including Union Baptist Church, Holy Rosary Catholic Church, and First Christian Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.77% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $52,240, which is in the top 65% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,600, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,665, which is in the top 60% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.07%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 15357 has a sparse population density of 206.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.25%.