Senior Living in 15358 (Richeyville, PA)
- 15358 scores the same as the Richeyville, PA average of 81.
- 15358 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15358 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Brownsville General Hospital).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Center In The Woods Inc., Lasosky\'s Personal Care Home, and Flos Personal Care Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 34 golf courses nearby, including Nemacolin Country Club, Chippewa Golf Club, and Eighty Four Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 18 churches nearby, including Garwood Southern Baptist, First United Methodist Church, and St Oliver Plunkett Parish.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $51,132, which is in the top 68% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $37,174, which is in the top 77% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,455, which is in the top 79% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 22.77%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15358 has an average population density of 1,092.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.64%.