Senior Living in 15360 (Scenery Hill, PA)
- 15360 scores the same as the Scenery Hill, PA average of 90.
- 15360 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15360 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Brownsville General Hospital, Monongahela Valley Hospital, and Monongahela Valley Hospital.
- There are 40 senior living facilities in the area, including Lasosky\'s Personal Care Home, Presbyterian SeniorCare, and Mon Valley Care Center.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 53 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 124 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 68 golf courses nearby, including Nemacolin Country Club, Chippewa Golf Club, and Eighty Four Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Washington / Pittsburgh SW KOA and North Strabane Township Park).
- There are 76 churches nearby, including Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Ave Maria Parish, and Bentleyville United Methodist.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $75,951, which is in the top 22% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,942, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,285, which is in the top 20% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.57%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15360 has a very sparse population density of 67.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.23%.