Senior Living in 15367 (Venetia, PA)
- 15367 scores the same as the Venetia, PA average of 88.
- 15367 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15367 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Southwood Psychiatric Hospital, Canonsburg General Hospital, and Mayview State Hospital.
- There are 51 senior living facilities in the area, including Meadowcrest Nursing Center, ManorCare Health Services-Peters Township, and McMurray Hills Manor.
- There are 17 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 36 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 183 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (20% of the total population).
- There are 71 golf courses nearby, including Eighteen Hole Course at South Park Golf Course, Scenic Valley Golf Course, and Championship Course at Saint Clair Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Peterswood Park, South Park, and Oliver Miller Homestead.
- There are 92 churches nearby, including St David\'s Episcopal Church, Peters Creek United Prsbytrn, and Wright\'s United Methodist Chr.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $123,804, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $107,285, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,908, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.81%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15367 has an average population density of 947.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.94%.