Senior Living in 15380 (Wind Ridge, PA)
- 15380 scores the same as the Wind Ridge, PA average of 68.
- 15380 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15380 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Cameron Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Youngs Home Care One, and Mound View Health Care, Inc..
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 6 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 7 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 21 golf courses nearby, including Moundsville Country Club, Rohanna\'s Golf Course, and Greene County Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Ryerson Station State Park, Windridge Playground, and Four Seasons Campground.
- There are 6 churches nearby, including Aleppo Brethren Church, Aleppo Brethren Fellowship, and Blue & Gold Christian Center.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.77% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $75,144, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,321, which is in the top 50% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,930, which is in the top 29% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.83%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 15380 has a very sparse population density of 18.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 82.86%.