Senior Living in 15410 (Adah, PA)
- 15410 scores the same as the Adah, PA average of 85.
- 15410 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15410 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Brownsville General Hospital and Uniontown Hospital).
- There are 26 senior living facilities in the area, including Annabelle Pratt Boarding Home, Fort Mason Village, and Lasosky\'s Personal Care Home.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 54 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 92 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Carmichaels Golf Club, Duck Hollow Golf Club, and Mount Summit Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Wana B Park and Friendship Hill National Historic Site).
- There are 58 churches nearby, including First Christian Church, Holy Rosary Catholic Church, and Union Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.49% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.30% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $40,384, which is in the top 90% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $27,424, which is in the top 94% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $17,585, which is in the top 83% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15410 has a very sparse population density of 85.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.62%.