Senior Living in 15412 (Allenport, PA)
- 15412 scores the same as the Allenport, PA average of 90.
- 15412 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15412 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Brownsville General Hospital, Monongahela Valley Hospital, and Monongahela Valley Hospital.
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Dunlevy Gardens, Adult Assisted Living, and Flos Personal Care Home.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 64 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 89 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (38% of the total population).
- There are 75 golf courses nearby, including Gold Course at Cedarbrook Golf Course, Willowbrook Golf Course, and Monongahela Valley Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Hazelbaker Recreational Services and Round Hill Park).
- There are 69 churches nearby, including Reorganized Church of Jesus, Romanchak Stephan P, and First Christian Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $47,908, which is in the top 76% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $35,795, which is in the top 80% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,892, which is in the top 59% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.00%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15412 has a sparse population density of 226.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.52%.