Senior Living in 15424 (Confluence, PA)
- 15424 scores the same as the Confluence, PA average of 65.
- 15424 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15424 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Katie Miller Boarding Home, Henry Clay Villa, LP, and South Fayette Nursing Center.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 4 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 27 golf courses nearby, including Middlecreek Golf Course, King\'s Mountain Golf Course, and Links Course at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Ohiopyle State Park, Ferncliff Natural Area, and Fallingwater.
- There are 7 churches nearby, including Kingwood Church of God, Addison United Methodist Chr, and Jehovah\'s Witnesses.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.35% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.15% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $46,802, which is in the top 78% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $38,548, which is in the top 74% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,380, which is in the top 79% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.05%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 15424 has a very sparse population density of 34.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 80.45%.