Senior Living in 15445 (Hopwood, PA)
- 15445 scores the same as the Hopwood, PA average of 85.
- 15445 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15445 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Uniontown Hospital).
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Laurel Ridge Center, Haven Rest, and Golden LivingCenter - Uniontown.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 68 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (39% of the total population).
- There are 31 golf courses nearby, including Springdale Golf Club, Mount Summit Golf Course, and Duck Hollow Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Laurel Caverns, Fort Necessity National Battlefield, and Benner\'s Meadow Run Camping &Cabins.
- There are 33 churches nearby, including Hopwood United Methodist, Karwatske Robert A, and Calvary Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.49% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.30% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $65,155, which is in the top 36% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $49,438, which is in the top 45% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,714, which is in the top 29% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.33%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15445 has a sparse population density of 128.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.22%.