Senior Living in 15448 (Jacobs Creek, PA)
- 15448 scores the same as the Jacobs Creek, PA average of 83.
- 15448 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15448 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 36 senior living facilities in the area, including Country Care Manor, Dunlevy Gardens, and Adult Assisted Living.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 55 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 48 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 75 golf courses nearby, including Twin Oaks Golf Course, Gold Course at Cedarbrook Golf Course, and Willowbrook Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Hazelbaker Recreational Services, Madison / Pittsburgh S.E. KOA, and Round Hill Park.
- There are 60 churches nearby, including Barren Run United Methodist Ch, Hope Memorial Lutheran Church, and Shop \'n Save.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $51,315, which is in the top 67% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $29,609, which is in the top 91% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $14,254, which is in the top 94% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 28.57%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15448 has a sparse population density of 200.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.58%.