Senior Living in 15451 (Lake Lynn, PA)
- 15451 scores the same as the Lake Lynn, PA average of 86.
- 15451 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15451 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including West Virginia University Hospitals, Monongalia County General Hospital, and Healthsouth Mountainview Hosp.
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Madison Center, Fort Mason Village, and Sundale Rehabilitation/Long Term Care.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 29 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 117 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 30 golf courses nearby, including Paradise Lake Golf Course, Mountaineer Golf & Country Club, and Pines Country Club, The.
- There are 12 parks nearby, including Rich Farms Garden, Friendship Hill National Historic Site, and Chestnut Ridge Regional Park.
- There are 55 churches nearby, including Point Marion United Methodist, Smithfield United Methodist, and Mt Moriah Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.49% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.30% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $54,800, which is in the top 58% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $42,447, which is in the top 63% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,907, which is in the top 59% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.55%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15451 has a very sparse population density of 94.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.40%.