Senior Living in 15460 (Martin, PA)
- 15460 scores the same as the Martin, PA average of 80.
- 15460 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15460 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 17 senior living facilities in the area, including Fort Mason Village, Annabelle Pratt Boarding Home, and Madison Center.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 24 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 28 golf courses nearby, including Carmichaels Golf Club, Mount Summit Golf Course, and Duck Hollow Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Friendship Hill National Historic Site, Wana B Park, and Rich Farms Garden.
- There are 13 churches nearby, including Cornerstone C & MA Church, United Methodist Church, and Jacobs Lutheran Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.49% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.30% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $41,885, which is in the top 88% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,583, which is in the top 57% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $12,874, which is in the top 96% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15460 has a sparse population density of 286.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.55%.