Senior Living in 15473 (Perryopolis, PA)
- 15473 scores the same as the Perryopolis, PA average of 87.
- 15473 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15473 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Brownsville General Hospital).
- There are 31 senior living facilities in the area, including Anna Lisa\'s Touch of Home, Country Care Manor, and Flos Personal Care Home.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 48 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 60 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (38% of the total population).
- There are 66 golf courses nearby, including Linden Hall Golf Course, Gold Course at Cedarbrook Golf Course, and Willowbrook Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Hazelbaker Recreational Services)..
- There are 57 churches nearby, including Christian Church, Shop \'n Save, and Reorganized Church of Jesus.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.49% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.30% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $55,837, which is in the top 56% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,292, which is in the top 58% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,494, which is in the top 43% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.83%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15473 has a sparse population density of 165.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.02%.