Senior Living in 15615 (Ardara, PA)
- 15615 scores the same as the Ardara, PA average of 95.
- 15615 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15615 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Western Pennsylvania Hosp Forbes Regional Campus, Healthsouth Grtr Pitts Rehab, and Upmc Mckeesport.
- There are 57 senior living facilities in the area, including Briarcliff Pavilion Health and Rehabilitation Center, Point Pleasant, and Redstone Highlands.
- There are 19 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 74 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 168 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 90 golf courses nearby, including Carradam Golf Club, Lincoln Hills Country Club, and Irwin Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including White Oak Park, Renziehausen Park, and Bushy Run Battlefield.
- There are 133 churches nearby, including St John\'s United Church, Heath Chester H, and Christian Life Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $63,485, which is in the top 39% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $49,559, which is in the top 45% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,387, which is in the top 56% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15615 has a sparse population density of 393.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.