Senior Living in 15626 (Delmont, PA)
- 15626 scores the same as the Delmont, PA average of 83.
- 15626 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15626 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Excela Health Westmoreland Regional Hospital, Jeannette District Mem Hosp, and Monsour Medical Center.
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including William Penn, William Penn Care Center, and Brookdale Murrysville.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 122 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 60 golf courses nearby, including First Nine/Second Nine Course at Cloverleaf Golf Club, Manor Valley Country Club, and Blue/Red Course at Westmoreland Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Bushy Run Battlefield)..
- There are 55 churches nearby, including St John Baptist La Salle, Faith United Methodist Church, and Salem Lutheran Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $64,156, which is in the top 37% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $54,176, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,239, which is in the top 25% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.78%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15626 has an average population density of 1,294.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.96%.