Senior Living in 15647 (Larimer, PA)
- 15647 scores the same as the Larimer, PA average of 93.
- 15647 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15647 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Jeannette District Mem Hosp and Monsour Medical Center).
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including Briarcliff Pavilion Health and Rehabilitation Center, Redstone Highlands, and Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon.
- There are 15 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 37 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 75 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 71 golf courses nearby, including Lincoln Hills Country Club, Irwin Country Club, and Carradam Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including White Oak Park, Bushy Run Battlefield, and Renziehausen Park.
- There are 57 churches nearby, including St John\'s United Church, Immaculate Conception, and St Agnes Church Rectory.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $59,235, which is in the top 47% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $60,329, which is in the top 25% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,369, which is in the top 39% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15647 has an average population density of 1,105.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.27%.