Senior Living in 15663 (Madison, PA)
- 15663 scores the same as the Madison, PA average of 89.
- 15663 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15663 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Jeannette District Mem Hosp and Monsour Medical Center).
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including Bristol House, George\'s Personal Care Home, and Whitehead Personal Care Home.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 51 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 51 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (44% of the total population).
- There are 75 golf courses nearby, including Madison Club, The, Twin Oaks Golf Course, and Carradam Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Madison / Pittsburgh S.E. KOA and Fox Den Acres Campgrounds).
- There are 58 churches nearby, including Madison United Methodist Chr, Hilltop United Methodist Chr, and St Marks Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $57,098, which is in the top 52% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $43,125, which is in the top 61% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,512, which is in the top 27% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.64%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15663 has a sparse population density of 463.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.91%.