Senior Living in 15678 (Rillton, PA)
- 15678 scores the same as the Rillton, PA average of 86.
- 15678 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15678 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Jeannette District Mem Hosp, Monsour Medical Center, and Upmc Mckeesport.
- There are 51 senior living facilities in the area, including Bristol House, Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon, and Briarcliff Pavilion Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 17 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 55 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 106 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 84 golf courses nearby, including Lincoln Hills Country Club, Carradam Golf Club, and Irwin Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including White Oak Park, Madison / Pittsburgh S.E. KOA, and Renziehausen Park.
- There are 100 churches nearby, including Calvary Baptist Church, St Agnes Church Rectory, and Immaculate Conception.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $39,195, which is in the top 92% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $33,542, which is in the top 85% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,071, which is in the top 70% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15678 has an average population density of 830.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 79.31%.