Senior Living in 15695 (Wyano, PA)
- 15695 scores the same as the Wyano, PA average of 80.
- 15695 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15695 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 31 senior living facilities in the area, including George\'s Personal Care Home, Easy Living Estates of New Stanton, and Whitehead Personal Care Home.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 27 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 71 golf courses nearby, including Twin Oaks Golf Course, Madison Club, The, and Willowbrook Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Madison / Pittsburgh S.E. KOA, Fox Den Acres Campgrounds, and Hazelbaker Recreational Services.
- There are 40 churches nearby, including Seven Dolors Rc Parish, First Baptist Church, and Holy Family Catholic Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $51,045, which is in the top 68% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $33,000, which is in the top 86% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,792, which is in the top 66% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15695 has an average population density of 625.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 74.59%.