Senior Living in 15698 (Yukon, PA)
- 15698 scores the same as the Yukon, PA average of 78.
- 15698 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15698 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 29 senior living facilities in the area, including George\'s Personal Care Home, Easy Living Estates of New Stanton, and Whitehead Personal Care Home.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 33 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 58 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 71 golf courses nearby, including Madison Club, The, Twin Oaks Golf Course, and Carradam Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Madison / Pittsburgh S.E. KOA and Fox Den Acres Campgrounds).
- There are 56 churches nearby, including Seven Dolors Rc Parish, Madison United Methodist Chr, and Hilltop United Methodist Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $35,967, which is in the top 95% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $32,917, which is in the top 86% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $17,696, which is in the top 83% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.83%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15698 has an average population density of 523.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 70.08%.