Senior Living in 15727 (Clune, PA)
- 15727 scores the same as the Clune, PA average of 84.
- 15727 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15727 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Torrance State Hospital and Indiana Regional Medical Center).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Scenery Hill Manor, St. Andrew\'s Village, and Moorehead Place.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 50 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 54 golf courses nearby, including Chestnut Ridge Course at Chestnut Ridge Golf Club, Kiskiminetas Springs School Golf Course, and Indiana Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Saylor Park and Pine Ridge Park).
- There are 4 churches nearby, including Kitner Charles S, Logan John A, and Homer City United Presbyterian.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.00% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.51% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $64,521, which is in the top 37% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,000, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,272, which is in the top 50% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 15727 has a sparse population density of 122.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.24%.