Senior Living in 15728 (Clymer, PA)
- 15728 scores the same as the Clymer, PA average of 75.
- 15728 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15728 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Indiana Regional Medical Center).
- There are 11 senior living facilities in the area, including Hillsdale Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Sun Rose Manor, and Zele\'s Boarding Home.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 46 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 27 golf courses nearby, including Chetremon Golf Course, Indiana Country Club, and Indiana VFW Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Yellow Creek Campground, Yellow Creek State Park, and L & M Campgrounds.
- There are 6 churches nearby, including St Nicholas Church, First Church of God, and Prince of Peace Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.00% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.51% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $54,391, which is in the top 59% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $41,328, which is in the top 66% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,180, which is in the top 51% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.98%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 15728 has a very sparse population density of 86.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 82.99%.