Senior Living in 15756 (Mc Intyre, PA)
- 15756 scores the same as the Mc Intyre, PA average of 81.
- 15756 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15756 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Torrance State Hospital and Indiana Regional Medical Center).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Scenery Hill Manor, St. Andrew\'s Village, and Moorehead Place.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 50 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 51 golf courses nearby, including Chestnut Ridge Course at Chestnut Ridge Golf Club, Indiana Country Club, and Indiana VFW Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Saylor Park and Indiana Ice Center).
- There are 4 churches nearby, including Logan John A, Homer City United Presbyterian, and Kitner Charles S.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.00% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.51% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $31,129, which is in the top 98% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $31,875, which is in the top 88% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $16,652, which is in the top 87% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 15756 has a sparse population density of 235.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.50%.