Senior Living in 15761 (Mentcle, PA)
- 15761 scores the same as the Mentcle, PA average of 76.
- 15761 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15761 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Kinney\'s Meadow View Estates, Hillsdale Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and Sun Rose Manor.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 21 golf courses nearby, including Pleasant Valley Golf Course, Cambrian Hills Country Club, and Chetremon Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Duman Lake Park, Yellow Creek Campground, and Yellow Creek State Park.
- There are 7 churches nearby, including St Nicholas Church, St Timothy & Mark Church, and Colver Presbyterian Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.00% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.51% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $37,984, which is in the top 93% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $38,359, which is in the top 74% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $13,880, which is in the top 94% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 15761 has a sparse population density of 107.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.