Senior Living in 15773 (St Benedict, PA)
- 15773 scores the same as the St Benedict, PA average of 75.
- 15773 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15773 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Miners Medical Center).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Golden LivingCenter - HAIDA, Kinney\'s Meadow View Estates, and Sun Rose Manor.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 24 golf courses nearby, including Cambrian Hills Country Club, Immergrun Golf Club, and Ebensburg Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Duman Lake Park)..
- There are 10 churches nearby, including Jehovah\'s Witnesses, St Benedict Rectory, and St Nicholas Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.40% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.34% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $48,145, which is in the top 75% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $39,250, which is in the top 72% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $17,770, which is in the top 82% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $30,936 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $87,600 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $27,248 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,481 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.04%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 15773 has a sparse population density of 135.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.83%.