Senior Living in 15829 (Corsica, PA)
- 15829 scores the same as the Corsica, PA average of 75.
- 15829 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15829 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Brookville Hospital, Clarion Hospital, and Clarion Psychiatric Center.
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Dr Arthur Clifton Mckinley Center, Jefferson Manor Health Center, and Golden LivingCenter - Clarion.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 14 golf courses nearby, including Iron & Woods Golf Course, Pinecrest Country Club, and Clarion Oaks Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Penn Wood Airstream Park, White\'s Haven Campground, and Shiloh Resort.
- There are 4 churches nearby, including Summerville Church of Christ, First Church of God, and Bullock Ellen L.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.52% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.39% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $54,614, which is in the top 59% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $43,846, which is in the top 59% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,350, which is in the top 62% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.79%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 15829 has a very sparse population density of 36.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.29%.