Senior Living in 15851 (Reynoldsville, PA)
- 15851 scores the same as the Reynoldsville, PA average of 74.
- 15851 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15851 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Brookville Hospital, Dubois Regional Medical Center, and Punxsutawney Area Hospital.
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Morning Glow Manor, Christ The King Manor, and DuBois Continuum of Care Community.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 27 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 85 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 14 golf courses nearby, including Iron & Woods Golf Course, Pinecrest Country Club, and Du Bois Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Sandy Township Recreational Park)..
- There are 9 churches nearby, including Bullock Ellen L, First Church of God, and Gateway Church of Christ.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.52% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.39% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $47,495, which is in the top 77% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $40,781, which is in the top 68% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,877, which is in the top 77% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.75%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 15851 has a very sparse population density of 71.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.67%.