Senior Living in 15928 (Davidsville, PA)
- 15928 scores the same as the Davidsville, PA average of 85.
- 15928 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15928 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital, Upmc Lee Regional, and Windber Hospital.
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Laurel View Village, Arbutus Park, and Church of the Brethren Personal Care Suites.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 25 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 83 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (49% of the total population).
- There are 23 golf courses nearby, including North Fork Golf & Tennis Club, Sunnehanna Country Club, and Johnstown Municipal Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Stackhouse Park)..
- There are 68 churches nearby, including St David\'s Evangelical Luth, Acosta Church of God, and Benscreek Lutheran Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.35% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.15% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $59,461, which is in the top 47% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,595, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,869, which is in the top 33% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.99%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 15928 has a sparse population density of 315.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.53%.