Senior Living in 15948 (Revloc, PA)
- 15948 scores the same as the Revloc, PA average of 70.
- 15948 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15948 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Rebekah Manor Personal Care Facilities, Cambria Care Center, and Kinney\'s Meadow View Estates.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 6 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 35 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 26 golf courses nearby, including Appledale Public Golfing, Ebensburg Country Club, and Immergrun Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Woodland Park and Duman Lake Park).
- There are 20 churches nearby, including Bethel Assembly of God, First Presbyterian Church, and Robinson Fae L.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.40% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.34% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $30,180, which is in the top 98% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $26,786, which is in the top 94% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $13,766, which is in the top 95% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $30,936 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $87,600 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $27,248 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,481 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 15948 has an average population density of 745.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 74.00%.