Senior Living in 15949 (Robinson, PA)
- 15949 scores the same as the Robinson, PA average of 75.
- 15949 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15949 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Torrance State Hospital).
- There are 11 senior living facilities in the area, including Close To Home, Laurelwood Care Center, and Zele\'s Boarding Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 16 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 46 golf courses nearby, including Champion Lakes Golf Course, Champion Lakes Golf Course, and Chestnut Ridge Course at Chestnut Ridge Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Pine Ridge Park and Saylor Park).
- There are 10 churches nearby, including Trinity Presbyterian Church, United Methodist Church, and Seward United Methodist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.00% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.51% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $43,186, which is in the top 86% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $29,194, which is in the top 92% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $17,346, which is in the top 84% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.71%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 15949 has a sparse population density of 260.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 76.64%.