Senior Living in 16024 (Callery, PA)
- 16024 scores the same as the Callery, PA average of 87.
- 16024 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16024 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (St Francis Hospital Cranberry).
- There are 29 senior living facilities in the area, including Penn Mar Plaza, St. John Specialty Care Center, and Paramount Senior Living at Cranberry.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 27 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 88 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 76 golf courses nearby, including Venango Trail Golf Club, Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, and Rittswood Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Cranberry Township Community Park, Succop Nature Park, and Pittsburgh North Golf Course.
- There are 39 churches nearby, including Woodland Valley Church, St Kilian Church, and Mars Alliance Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.03% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.28% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $54,030, which is in the top 60% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,917, which is in the top 48% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,383, which is in the top 39% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.96%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 16024 has an average population density of 885.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.90%.