Senior Living in 16030 (Eau Claire, PA)
- 16030 scores the same as the Eau Claire, PA average of 68.
- 16030 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16030 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There is 1 senior living facility in the area (Transitions Healthcare Autumn Grove).
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 7 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 30 golf courses nearby, including Foxburg Country Club, Valley View Golf Course, and St. Jude Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Gaslight Campgrounds and Yogi Bear\'s Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest).
- There are 7 churches nearby, including Church of God of Prophecy, St Alphonsus Catholic Parish, and Anschutz Richard D.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.03% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.28% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $49,566, which is in the top 72% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $39,250, which is in the top 72% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,091, which is in the top 36% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.13%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 16030 has a sparse population density of 291.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.59%.