Senior Living in 16045 (Lyndora, PA)
- 16045 scores the same as the Lyndora, PA average of 81.
- 16045 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16045 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Butler Memorial Hospital, Butler Health System, and Veterans Affairs Med Center.
- There are 21 senior living facilities in the area, including Graystone Manor, Washington Manor Personal Care Home, and Life Butler County.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 80 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 36 golf courses nearby, including Stoughton Acres Golf Course, Lake Arthur Country Club, and Aubrey\'s Dubbs Dred Golf Course, The.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Buttercup Woodlands Campground and Succop Nature Park).
- There are 37 churches nearby, including St Peter & Paul Ukrainian, St Michael the Archangel Chr, and Miller George P.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.03% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.28% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $44,959, which is in the top 82% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,718, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $17,382, which is in the top 84% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.88%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 16045 has a dense population density of 2,078.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.15%.