Senior Living in 16049 (Parker, PA)
- 16049 scores the same as the Parker, PA average of 69.
- 16049 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16049 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Allegheny Hills Retirment Residence, Clarview Nursing and Rehab Cen, and Quality Life Services at Chicora Medical Center.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 16 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 36 golf courses nearby, including Foxburg Country Club, St. Jude Golf Club, and Eighteen Course at Hi-Level Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Gaslight Campgrounds and Brady\'s Bend).
- There are 12 churches nearby, including Church of God of Prophecy, Highland Stephen M, and Church of God of Prophecy.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.20% of total income, which is low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.12% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $50,631, which is in the top 69% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,182, which is in the top 56% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,538, which is in the top 67% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.02%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16049 has a very sparse population density of 35.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.78%.