Senior Living in 16052 (Prospect, PA)
- 16052 scores the same as the Prospect, PA average of 89.
- 16052 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16052 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Butler Memorial Hospital, Butler Health System, and Veterans Affairs Med Center.
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Lowrie Place, Lowrie House, and Evergreen Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 95 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 70 golf courses nearby, including Hartmann\'s Deep Valley Golf Course, Stoughton Acres Golf Course, and Lake Arthur Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Buttercup Woodlands Campground, Cheeseman Farm, and McConnells Mill State Park.
- There are 55 churches nearby, including Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Presbyterian Church-Prospect, and Grace Church of Harmony.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.03% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.28% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $66,410, which is in the top 34% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,398, which is in the top 43% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,045, which is in the top 25% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.67%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 16052 has a sparse population density of 121.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.34%.