Senior Living in 16055 (Sarver, PA)
- 16055 scores the same as the Sarver, PA average of 82.
- 16055 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16055 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Alle Kiski Medical Center).
- There are 38 senior living facilities in the area, including Fair Winds Manor, Saxony Health Center, and Elmcroft.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 34 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 56 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 75 golf courses nearby, including Buffalo Golf Course, Old Course at Saxon Golf Course, and Brackenridge Heights Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Todd Nature Reserve, Harrison Hills Park, and Mountain Top Campground.
- There are 44 churches nearby, including St Paul\'s Lutheran Church, Zion United Methodist Church, and Lighthouse Fellowship.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.03% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.28% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $72,529, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,513, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,828, which is in the top 29% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.19%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 16055 has a sparse population density of 217.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.39%.