Senior Living in 16063 (Zelienople, PA)
- 16063 scores the same as the Zelienople, PA average of 83.
- 16063 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16063 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (St Francis Hospital Cranberry).
- There are 24 senior living facilities in the area, including Passavant Community, Lutheran SeniorLife , and Evergreen Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 79 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 68 golf courses nearby, including Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, Hartmann\'s Deep Valley Golf Course, and Venango Trail Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Cranberry Township Community Park and Three Rivers Paintball and Airsoft).
- There are 47 churches nearby, including English Lutheran Church, Oak Grove Lutheran Church, and St Gregory\'s Catholic Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.03% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.28% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $69,265, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,020, which is in the top 31% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,740, which is in the top 17% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.59%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 16063 has a sparse population density of 368.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.34%.