Senior Living in 16066 (Cranberry Township, PA)
- 16066 scores the same as the Cranberry Township, PA average of 75.
- 16066 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16066 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (St Francis Hospital Cranberry).
- There are 21 senior living facilities in the area, including Sherwood Oaks, Your Own Retirement, LLC, and Cranberry Place.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 66 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (20% of the total population).
- There are 61 golf courses nearby, including Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, Venango Trail Golf Club, and Ambridge Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Cranberry Township Community Park and Three Rivers Paintball and Airsoft).
- There are 31 churches nearby, including Hope Evangelical Lutheran Chr, St Ferdinand\'s Church Rectory, and Dutilh United Methodist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.03% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.28% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $105,702, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $92,584, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,749, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.14%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 16066 has an average population density of 1,255.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.41%.