Senior Living in 16110 (Adamsville, PA)
- 16110 scores the same as the Adamsville, PA average of 78.
- 16110 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16110 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Upmc Horizon).
- There are 4 senior living facilities in the area, including St Paul Homes, Saint Paul Homes, and Andover Village Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 28 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 60 golf courses nearby, including Hartstown Golf Course, Walnut Creek Golf Club, and Pleasant Acres Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Pymatuning Deer Park, Shangri-LA by the Lake Campgroud, and Pymatuning State Park.
- There are 20 churches nearby, including St Margarets Catholic Church, Jamestown United Methodist Chr, and Jamestown Presbyterian Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.46% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $47,501, which is in the top 77% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $33,667, which is in the top 85% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,650, which is in the top 66% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 15.00%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16110 has a very sparse population density of 41.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 76.07%.