Senior Living in 16111 (Atlantic, PA)
- 16111 scores the same as the Atlantic, PA average of 75.
- 16111 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16111 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Upmc Horizon and Meadville Medical Center).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including St Paul Homes, Saint Paul Homes, and Meadville Medical Center.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 55 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 47 golf courses nearby, including Hartstown Golf Course, Oakland Beach Golf Club, and Park Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Farma Family Campground, Pymatuning Deer Park, and Goddard Park VacationLand Campground.
- There are 22 churches nearby, including Verno Robert D, St Michael\'s Church, and Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.46% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $61,086, which is in the top 43% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $42,125, which is in the top 64% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,883, which is in the top 65% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.33%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16111 has a very sparse population density of 50.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 68.57%.