Senior Living in 16113 (Clark, PA)
- 16113 scores the same as the Clark, PA average of 91.
- 16113 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16113 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Edgewood Surgical Hospital and Sharon Regional Health System).
- There are 18 senior living facilities in the area, including Hospitality Care Center of Her, Garden Way Place , and Nugent\'s Continuing Care Retirement Community.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 54 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 54 golf courses nearby, including Birchwood Golf Course, Hickory VFW Golf Course, and Tam O\'Shanter Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Avenue of 444 Flags Foundation, Buhl Park, and Shenango Valley RV Park.
- There are 50 churches nearby, including Clark Trinity United Methodist, St Bartholomew Catholic Church, and First United Methodist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.89% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $87,074, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $74,313, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $35,688, which is in the top 13% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.91%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16113 has an average population density of 613.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.42%.