Senior Living in 16120 (Enon Valley, PA)
- 16120 scores the same as the Enon Valley, PA average of 88.
- 16120 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16120 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Ellwood City Hospital).
- There are 49 senior living facilities in the area, including Covington Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, American Health Care, and Masternick Memorial Health Care Center.
- There are 14 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 50 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 107 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 91 golf courses nearby, including Grassy Lane Golf Club, Stonecrest Golf Course, and Del-Mar Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Crawford\'s Camping Park, White Thorn Lodge, and Terrace Lakes Campground.
- There are 62 churches nearby, including St John Lutheran Church, Grace Lutheran Church, and First Church of Christ.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.94% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.55% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $63,776, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $49,615, which is in the top 45% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,792, which is in the top 47% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.69%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 16120 has a very sparse population density of 74.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.16%.