Senior Living in 16121 (Farrell, PA)
- 16121 scores the same as the Farrell, PA average of 75.
- 16121 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16121 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Sharon Regional Health System).
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Crosby\'s Boarding Home, Sharon Regional Health System , and Nugent\'s.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 5 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 69 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 48 golf courses nearby, including Sharon Country Club, Buhl Farm Golf Course & Driving Range, and Oak Tree Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Buhl Park, Avenue of 444 Flags Foundation, and Chestnut Ridge Park.
- There are 55 churches nearby, including St Adalbert Rectory, Our Lady of Fatima Church, and Second Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.89% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $39,720, which is in the top 91% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $30,625, which is in the top 90% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $17,797, which is in the top 82% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.67%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16121 has a dense population density of 2,178.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.04%.