Senior Living in 16124 (Fredonia, PA)
- 16124 scores the same as the Fredonia, PA average of 78.
- 16124 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16124 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Upmc Horizon and Edgewood Surgical Hospital).
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Greystone Country Estates, Avalon Springs Nursing Center, and Countryside Conval Home Ltd Pa.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 60 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 62 golf courses nearby, including Pine Hill Golf Course, Greenville Country Club, and Mercer Public Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Farma Family Campground, Shenango Valley RV Park, and RV Village Camping Resort.
- There are 46 churches nearby, including Clarks Mills United Methodist, St John\'s Lutheran Church, and Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.89% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $50,887, which is in the top 68% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,270, which is in the top 43% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $19,265, which is in the top 74% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.86%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16124 has a very sparse population density of 79.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.71%.