Senior Living in 16125 (Greenville, PA)
- 16125 scores the same as the Greenville, PA average of 70.
- 16125 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16125 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Upmc Horizon and Edgewood Surgical Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including St Paul Homes, Saint Paul Homes, and Greystone Country Estates.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 55 golf courses nearby, including Pine Hill Golf Course, Greenville Country Club, and Birchwood Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Shenango Valley RV Park, Farma Family Campground, and Pymatuning Deer Park.
- There are 25 churches nearby, including St John\'s Lutheran Church, St Michael\'s Church, and Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.89% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $51,143, which is in the top 68% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $41,436, which is in the top 66% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,279, which is in the top 63% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.07%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16125 has a sparse population density of 166.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.90%.