Senior Living in 16127 (Grove City, PA)
- 16127 scores the same as the Grove City, PA average of 69.
- 16127 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16127 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Grove City Medical Center).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Grove City Medical Center , Grove Manor, and Trinity Living Center.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 6 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 20 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 44 golf courses nearby, including Grove City Country Club, Pine Grove Golf Course, and Willow Hills Golf Center.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Yogi Bear\'s Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest, Plantation Park, and The Birdwatchers Store.
- There are 21 churches nearby, including Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, First Baptist Church, and Church of the Beloved.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.89% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $59,670, which is in the top 46% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,515, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,328, which is in the top 68% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.60%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16127 has a sparse population density of 224.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.31%.