Senior Living in 16130 (Hadley, PA)
- 16130 scores the same as the Hadley, PA average of 74.
- 16130 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16130 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Upmc Horizon).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Greystone Country Estates, St Paul Homes, and Saint Paul Homes.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Greenville Country Club, Pine Hill Golf Course, and Hartstown Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Goddard Park VacationLand Campground, Maurice K Goddard State Park, and Farma Family Campground.
- There are 17 churches nearby, including Clarks Mills United Methodist, Verno Robert D, and St John\'s Lutheran Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.89% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $48,224, which is in the top 75% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $43,555, which is in the top 60% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,979, which is in the top 64% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.48%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16130 has a very sparse population density of 65.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.78%.