Senior Living in 16136 (Koppel, PA)
- 16136 scores the same as the Koppel, PA average of 79.
- 16136 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16136 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Ellwood City Hospital).
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including Katera\'s Kove Personal Care & Secured Dementia Community, Trinity Oaks Care Center, and Elmcroft of Chippewa.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 42 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 45 golf courses nearby, including Stonecrest Golf Course, Del-Mar Golf Course, and Olde Stonewall Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 23 churches nearby, including Queen of Heaven Roman Catholic, Davis Todd M, and Divine Mercy Catholic Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $46,044, which is in the top 80% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $34,583, which is in the top 83% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,105, which is in the top 51% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.90%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 16136 has an average population density of 1,086.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.36%.